If you’re an ISV then the AWS Software Partner Path is built for you. This path has guidance, support, and incentives to help you build, market, and sell your products through the AWS Marketplace.
ISVs use AWS Marketplace to add a new digital channel to their business. There are hundreds of thousands of buyers and they have already agreed on terms and conditions, payment methods, and cloud services. But what if you’re not where your competitors are? The opportunity cost of NOT selling your software and services via AWS Marketplace is much larger than the cost of getting your product ready, launched, and seeing your first deals come in. This webinar will show you how to overcome common difficulties.
Some ISVs never launch on the AWS Marketplace because they give up at the first hurdle: readiness. It’s technically demanding but essential to ensure customers can trust your products.
This webinar will show you how to get it right the first time, and achieve success with the AWS Marketplace.
We’ll walk the three steps to success – Readiness, Build, and Market. You’ll also see how Labra OppSync and FlyOut products will drastically shorten and simplify your AWS Marketplace experience.
- Get through the Well-Architected Framework Review and Foundational Technical Review in days, not weeks or months.
- Prepare for Compliance frameworks such as SOC 2 Type 2.
- Introduction to AWS Vendor Insights.
- Migrate existing software applications to AWS.
- Modernize your cloud architecture.
- Learn the Best Practices of Co-Selling with AWS and how to develop a Playbook.
- Labra OppSync - Share sales leads and opportunities with the AWS Pipeline Manager (ACE).
- Labra FlyOut - Fully Managed Marketplace Listing Service. Including Private Offers and Consulting Partner Private Offers.
After you’ve seen this webinar you will be able to add the AWS Marketplace as a new digital sales channel for your ISV business.
The AWS Marketplace awaits you! LET’S GO!