nOps is a fast-growing provider of AI-powered SaaS solutions that help companies build, manage, and operate cloud-native, well-architected infrastructures for both Microsoft Azure or AWS. With several competencies in its technical arsenal, nOps makes cloud management easier for companies, with a focus on rapid growth and operational excellence.
Why nOps needed to solve a common sales data problem to support their growth
nOps fast growth presents a sales sales pipeline management problem common to all partners of hyperscale clouds. As a fast-growing independent software vendor (ISV) that uses Salesforce CRM and the AWS ACE Pipeline Manager to track and manage sales opportunities—manually updating leads between the two systems. With month-over-month co-selling growth, the pain for nOps to maintain an accurate, steady exchange of leads and opportunities between the two sales pipelines became untenable.
The hard impact of this is measurable slow-down drag on the flywheel of growth which in turn caused frustration with customers with slower times to solve their problems, and with staff both at nOps and AWS who just want to get the paperwork done and move to delivering value as soon as possible.
nOps sales staff worked closely with their ACE counterparts and asked “How can we remove this double-entry CRM bookkeeping from our process and make it more efficient? How do we solve the double-CRM problem?
How nOps used Labra OppSync to boost their sales pipeline and growth
To solve this double-CRM overhead that causes so much drag and difficulty of sales data management, Ibexlabs implemented Labra OppSync to integrate nOps’ sales data from their Salesforce CRM with the AWS ACE Pipeline Manager.
Labra OppSync is an elegant, automated SaaS solution for bi-directional integration of data between two sales pipelines. Here, the implementation process of Labra OppSync was painless and required minimal involvement from nOps IT. Moreover, it was completed within weeks.
nOps Sales staff no longer have to manually make – or not make – double-entry CRM updates and they now have a single source of truth with updates in near real-time. nOps sales staff spend more effort helping customers buy and onboard and get to value rather than flipping between browser tabs to copy and paste data. Leadership at nOps and AWS can now, finally, “see” the same pipeline and can work together to improve it for the customers’ benefit. Labra OppSync provides a dashboard to visualize the data as it flows through the different stages of the sales cycle, adding confidence to the process.
Life today in nOps Sales
- With the implementation of Labra OppSync, nOps can quickly drive sales opportunities forward through a streamlined sales process.
- No more Manual intervention to fetch and update sales data from the CRM No more duplicated sales data in two CRMs.
- No more mistakes in sales data.
- No more wasted time doing paperwork instead of helping customers be successful.
- No more hours wasted in sales meetings trying to make sense of the pipeline.
- Automated Bi-directional sync keeps AWS and nOps up to date on leads and opportunities.
- nOps sales team are working with live data and not playing catch up under pressure now they have near real-time automatic syncing of lead.
- With a comprehensive view of the sales funnel, nOps can accelerate co-selling with AWS—further strengthening the relationship.
- Automation allows nOps to focus on other important tasks rather than worry about maintenance and integration failures.
- With the Labra OppSync rule engine, nOps can map the data and visualize it on their Salesforce CRM.
- Labra OppSync takes care of changes in regulation and policies happening on the AWS side, reducing management overhead.
With our playbook with the AWS Ecosystem being such a big part of our growth of pipeline, it became more difficult for our Alliance Manager to keep things approved, updated, and launched. We worked with AWS on the custom integration but keeping it up and working was difficult with a very agile team. When we implemented Labra OppSync we were able to allow each team member to manage their own deals and increase the visibility to the AWS teams on the progress of the deals. This allowed them to gain even more confidence in nOps and increase the AWS-initiated deals.Tobey Amy,
Director of Sales, nOps
September 8, 2023
Bridging the Gap Between HubSpot and AWS ACE with Labra
About Cloud Storage Security Cloud Storage Security is an AWS ISV Accelerate partner that provides…
September 8, 2023
Labra streamlines co-selling and AWS Marketplace integration for Trellix
About Trellix Trellix is the world’s leading cybersecurity company. It has been involved in the…
July 10, 2023
How Rubicon streamlined its AWS Co-sell Operations with the Labra Platform
About Rubicon® Rubicon® is a leading digital marketplace for waste and recycling and a provider…